Energy Storage North America 2018
Where the future of Power and Transportation Meet
The ability to electrify transportation fleets in a cost-effective way is critically dependent on grid connected energy storage technologies.
CALSTART is excited to co-locate its Annual Symposium with Energy Storage North America (ESNA) for the first time. ESNA is the largest conference, exhibition and networking event for the North American energy storage industry.
ESNA 2018 will take place at the Pasadena Convention Center from November 6-8. ESNA connects over 2500 developers, EV fleet managers, energy users, utilities and policymakers to advance understanding and deployment of energy storage, and ultimately build a cleaner, affordable and more resilient grid. www.esnaexpo.com.
The theme of this year’s ESNA event is Energy Storage: Where the future of Power and Transportation Meet. ESNA will bring the power and transportation sectors together, expanding the energy storage conversation and creating maximum impact. The joint conference will be the largest showcase of grid energy storage technologies and applications in North America, and will highlight innovations in clean transportation technologies, policy and infrastructure.
2018 ESNA Highlights include:
- CALSTART members enjoy a special discounted rates for ESNA;
- Pasadena Convention Center plaza will become a showroom for the newest advanced technology vehicles that are eligible under the California Air Resources Board’s (CARB) Hybrid and Zero-Emission Truck and Bus Voucher Incentive Project (HVIP). Vehicle manufacturers will unveil their 2020 line of new low- and zero-emission medium- and heavy-duty buses and trucks;
- CALSTART, the nation’s largest Clean Transportation Consortium, to lead the ESNA Mobility + Storage Track with compelling and timely content;
- Fleet Managers from the country’s largest fleets will attend the Expo;
- Here keynotes from:
- Julie Furber, Executive Director of Electrification at Cummins, Inc, on why Cummins is embracing electric vehicles
- Carla Peterman, Commissioner of the California Public Utilities Commission, on transportation electrification and the implications on the grid
CALSTART’s Annual Symposium takes place on November 6. Symposium attendees are invited to join the ESNA Nov 6 Welcoming Remarks + Reception at no additional cost.
To attend the CALSTART Annual Symposium and the ESNA full conference or expo f on Nov 7-8, the purchase of an ESNA/CALSTART All-Access Pass is required.
To learn more about becoming an exhibitor or sponsor of ESNA, contact: Melanie Davidson, Director of Marketing at Strategen (mdavidson@Strategen.com, 510-296-0416)
About Energy Storage North America
Energy Storage North America (ESNA) is the largest conference, exhibition and networking event covering all applications of grid storage in North America. ESNA is produced by Strategen Consulting and Messe Dusseldorf North America, and is part of the larger World of Energy Storage events happening in Europe, India, China and Japan. ESNA connects utilities, developers, energy users, policy makers and other key stakeholders from around the world to advance understanding and deployment of energy storage, and ultimately build a cleaner, more affordable and more resilient grid. To learn more about ESNA 2018, November 6-8, 2018, in Pasadena, California, visit www.esnaexpo.com.